Approaching our 30th year in business, Pace Equity can look back on over 600 company transactions, including approaching 300 company sale assignments. We may well have the largest collection of data, knowhow and experience on the sale of mid-market companies in the UK.
Pace Equity Exit Clinics are entirely flexible and adapted to suit the specific needs of any company, owner, board member or management team member and are structured around, 1, 2 or 3-hour bookings of Senior Pace Equity Director time. Topics covered will typically cover the following general aspects, but if your particular issue or query is not covered in the lists below, we will almost certainly be able to address and provide details on any aspect of a company sale.
Pace Equity Exit Clinics will cover any or all of the topics listed below. Please select the topics you would like to address and call Pace Equity on 01491 577889 to book a confidential appointment.
– What Shareholders should ask
– What will management teams typically need or want?
– What will impact a sale now or say in 1, 2 or 3 years?
– What will shareholders do with the sale proceeds?
– How to maximize your returns now and in the future
– The economy
– The market
– The business life-cycle
– Outright sale
– Part share-sale
– Strategic merger
– Reverse take-over
– Other – to suit your specific needs
– Sale and purchase agreement
– Warrants and Guarantees
– Tax considerations
– Internal preparations
– External preparations
– Briefing and managing advisers
– Briefing and managing management and personnel
– Principles of negotiation
– Negotiating tactics
– Pitfalls and tank traps
– What to expect from different types of buyers
– Financial buyers
– Trade buyers
– International buyers
After a telephone conversation to address your specific areas of interest, Pace Equity will structure a bespoke clinic for your purposes. During the course of the clinic, we will also provide a range of documents and Factsheets to help you in your decision-making process.
Clinics cost £220 for the first hour and £150 for each subsequent hour booked.