While there remains a shortage of traditional bank funding for businesses in the UK market, private and other institutional investors are aggressively trying to find opportunities for investment. If you are trying to source funding for your business and can tick more than 6 of the boxes below, you will have a good chance of finding an investor.
1. Management with passion and ambition for the business
2. Business that is truly differentiated
3. Business with real scalability
4. A clear acquisition strategy either locally or internationally
5. Opportunities in overseas growth markets
6. Business offering cost savings to customers
7. Use of IT, technology or the internet as an integral part of the business model
8. Innovation in product or service development
9. Growing margins and/or sustainable cash flow
10. Internal rates of return of +15%p.a. plus a clear exit plan
For a free, no commitment discussion on the viability of attracting funding for your business, please feel free to contact me, Ken Graham at Pace Equity.